RIVERO LAW OFFICE IS CLOSING
PLEASE NOTE THAT RIVERO LAW OFFICE IS NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS BECAUSE THE OFFICE IS CLOSING. THIS WEBSITE REMAINS ACTIVE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IF YOU ARE A CURRENT OR FORMER RIVERO LAW OFFICE CLIENT WITH A QUESTION, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BY PHONE OR EMAIL. THANK YOU!
Rivero Law Office, LLC is an immigration law practice located in downtown St. Paul, Minnesota. Michelle Rivero, the founder of Rivero Law Office, LLC, has specialized in immigration law since 2000 and holds the firm belief that the United States has been and must remain a nation that welcomes immigrants, now more than ever.
Attorney Michelle Rivero represents immigrants before US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) ("immigration court"). Michelle also handles cases on appeal with the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), and represents individuals applying for visas at US Embassies and Consulates abroad. Michelle also has experience representing individuals with immigration matters in Federal District Court and the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Rivero Law Office LLC has expertise in the following immigration matters:
- Asylum and related relief
- Removal Proceedings ("EOIR," "immigration court" proceedings)
- I-130 Family based immigrant visa petitions
- Naturalization (US Citizenship) applications
- Fiance/ee petitions
- I-360 VAWA applications for domestic abuse survivors
- U visas for victims of crime
- I-485 applications for adjustment of status based upon marriage or family relationships
- Consular processing for relatives of US citizens/US permanent residents
- Appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- I-601 and I-601A waivers for unlawful presence
- "DACA" (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) Applications